The hotel was easy to find and looks fairly new.
Check-in was straightforward. The room as up to the company's normal standard. Clean and conformable. My only issue with Premier Inn, and this applies to most of their hotels, is the shower situated in the bath. The edge of the bath is high making it difficult for anyone of shorter stature or with mobility problems to get in.
Check-out was quick and simple.
I would stay there agin if in the area and in need of a hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the M80, we're ideal for breaking up your journey from North to South ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow North East (Stepps) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel Scotland