Conveniently placed for where I needed to be and straightforward drive from Glasgow airport.
Needed to ask for a change of room on the second night of my 3night stay. At approx 7.30am on the Sunday lorries arrived on an adjacent site very close to my window. Grinding noises, drilling and general building commenced soon afterwards and when I arrived back from a trip hours later it was still going on.
Spoke to the receptionist twice but some communication problem which was sorted out by her manager and I was given another room at the back.
Needed to ask for a refund as per their policy for my disturbed sleep and disappointed this was not automatically offered. Big bonus is the friendly staff in the Brewers Fare and the breakfast was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the M80, we're ideal for breaking up your journey from North to South ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow North East (Stepps) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel Scotland