Plenty of parking on arrival late pm, check in hassle free. Travel cot in room as requested, with linen and blankets. Z Cars less than £7 into city. Large Tesco and Morrisons 5 mins drive away. Breakfast well cooked, lots of choice. Zero noise from motorway. Helpful, friendly staff. Highly recommended. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're a captain of industry there's no better place to stay than Premier Inn Hotel Glasgow Cambuslang, with so many business venues nearby. Or if you're just majoring on the fun, you'll find plenty of that too, with tourist attractions and sports facilities that rank as some of the nation's best. Set sail for some great football action at Celtic Park or Ibrox. Or take a different tack and spend the day at a convention at the SECC. Drop anchor at the Hydro to hear a band or catch a show. Then come back to the original port of call, with a lovely tasty meal at our restaurant, and a great night's sleep in a comfy bed. We're just off junction 2A on the M74 motorway and our friendly team are here waiting with a warm welcome and we are eager to make sure that you get the best night's sleep. So come and visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/M74, J2A) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/ m74, Jct 1) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow (Cambuslang/M74, J2A) Hotel Scotland