“Great flat, fantastic service”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sony Bravia 42 inch Smart TV/ Entertainment Unit
Gorgeous Slate Floor (Kitchen)
Bedroom (night time)
Bathroom Cabinet with little complimentary toiletries
Bathroom
Bibi's - Amazing Mexican Restaurant across the road from the apartment!
Velvet Elvis - Bar & Kitchen, food is immense - 15 second walk from the apartment!
The impressive new Glasgow Hydro Arena - 5 mins in a car/ taxi from the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Huntly, United Kingdom
“nice clean apartment”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was lovely, very clean and had everything we needed for our stay with two small children. The negative points for us were if you are sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room it is very very noisy just from the apartment being on a busy main road. We also felt rushed out of the door at the end of our stay by the owner, we did have to cut our Sunday day plans short to come back and remove our stuff. Not a great ending to otherwise a fab weekend. Other then that our stay was pleasant.

Aug 4, 2017
Hello

Thank you for your review. Glad you all really enjoyed the apartment. I have to disagree though about the living room been very very noisy. It isn't on the busy main road, its on the side street. Yes, you can hear some noise but I wouldn't say it was very very noisy and i've never had any other guests mention this to me.

I'm sorry you felt 'rushed out of the door', check out for any other accommodation in Glasgow is almost always between 10am and 11am. It was 1:30pm when you left and I was very good about this. I tried to work around the fact you all wanted a late check out. I'm a very fair and honest individual and i care about my guests greatly but i had afternoon guests arriving and had to prepare the apartment so it was ready for them. I definitely didn't rush you out the door i tried to work around the fact you wouldn't be able to leave until after 1pm. I gave you space and didn't go to the apartment until you told me you had all left.
Just a little disappointed as i really care about all my guests and don't want people thinking the opposite is true.

Simon P
“Great flat, fantastic service”
Reviewed April 1, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My wife and I had been involved in a very bad car accident resulting in my wife ending up in hospital.
The flat was perfect for me to be able to visit my wife every day (only 10 minutes drive from the QEUH.
It was in a great location in Partick and is a great base if you enjoy thrift shopping as there are lots of charity and house clearance shops within easy walking distance. It is also close to Byres road.
Craig was brilliant and made sure we had everything we needed for our stay.
It will be nice to use the apartment again once Mel, my wife is better.

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you kindly for your lovely review Simon. Was great meeting you and your Mother in Law in what is a difficult time for you both. I wish your wife a speedy full recovery and hopefully i'll see you and Mel in the near future when she is fully recovered.

Thanks again,
simoncarb...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Spotless apartment in a great location. Craig also couldn't have been any more helpful. Highly recommend.

Mar 21, 2017
Hi Simon

Ah thank you so much for your review. Very kind and i'm so pleased.

You are both more than welcome back to stay again in the future.

Thanks again,
Pamela Y
“Everything you need for a weekend break.”
Reviewed September 6, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Great apartment clean and comfortable. Kitchen well equipped and modern. Bed linen and towels soft and white. Walking distance from Partick subway and regular bus services a few yards from door . Close to Kelvin Grove Gallery which is amazing.

Sep 7, 2016
Thanks you kindly for your review Pam and Dave. So glad to hear you both enjoyed the apartment and your stay in Glasgow..
Hope to see you both again in the near future.

Thanks
Tracy S
Blackhill, Consett
“Best holiday rental we have stayed in”
Reviewed July 5, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in this apartment for one week. The flat was super clean and had everything that you needed.. It was the best rental we have ever stayed in. Too many rentals are a bit grubby, don't always have things that work, or don't have enough practical items in place. Not this flat - everything worked, very comfortable and very clean. Nice big Smart TV, good shower, lots of towels and bedding, comfortable furniture, practical kitchen and a great othapaedic bed made for a good nights sleep. It was very quiet.

Partick is a great area to explore Glasgow. Transport links are great, the flat was less than 5 mins walk from a bus stop that takes you into centre of Glasgow. The subway is 10 mins walk away Lots of bars, restaurants, cafes, takeaways and convenience shops. There is also a big Sainsburys and Morrisons within walking distance. A great place to stay and Brian ensures guests feel welcome and comfortable.

Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: Not applicable
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Jul 16, 2016
Hi Tracy

Wow, thank you so much for such a brilliant review. I'm really chuffed as great reviews really mean a lot to me. As you know i work really hard to ensure the apartment is kept the best it possibly can be at all times. Its great when my guests leave such descriptive reviews such as yours as it helps my future guests get a feel for the area where the apartment is situated, what is nearby, etc. You were both lovely friendly guests and you also left the apartment spotless on your departure, so a big thank you and i hope to see you both again in the future..
Sheila C
Vienna, Austria
“Comfortable, great location”
Reviewed March 31, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Host was extremely accommodating and cared very much that we had all we needed -- he even brought over a peeler and some salad bowls at our request. Very comfortable bed in bedroom and our teenager reported that the sofa bed was also comfortable. Nicely renovated kitchen, great restaurants in the vicinity. We are there for 4 nights and enjoyed our stay there very much. I recommend this apt highly!

Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Apr 1, 2016
Hi Sheila

Thank you so much for the amazing review you have left me. I'm really touched and it means a lot to me. Detailed reviews like this really help my future guests in their decision process regarding choosing their apartment to stay in. So i'm very grateful.

I do hope i will see you all again. Thank You.
Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 11, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Really nothing!
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing