“Magic Massage at Bewitching Beauty”
Review of Bewitching Beauty

Bewitching Beauty
Ranked #5 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Beauty & Holistic service with a Touch of Magic!Offering a wide range of Natural Therapies.Retailing Spell Kits,Natural Skin Care.Psychic Readings & Magical Consultations. Operating from Sams on Cathcart Road.
Reviewed February 5, 2014

In the old heart of what was once Strathbungo Village there is a somewhat unique shop, offering a range of witch related services, including psychic readings and magical consultations and selling 'spell kits'. On what is now Pollockshaws Road, Bewitching Beauty is a Beauty & Holistic Salon which as well as offering witchery also sells natural skin care products and offers a range of natural therapies.

Shop owner Pauline Reid, who hails from Ayrshire, is a skilled aestheticienne with over 17 years experience in the industry and she is fully qualified in an extensive range of therapies.

Having previously researched into Isabella Goudie, perhaps the most famous witch to have lived in Scotland, I am well aware of the bad press and lack of understanding that people have with regards to witchcraft.

What I hadn't realised through that hidden between the Cosmic Cleanse and Preistess Package in the range of Holistic & Alternative Therapies on offer was Therapeutic Massage a deep invigorating massage which helps to ease aches and pains, sore muscles and can help increase joint mobility. Just what a runner needs!

There were no spells or potions asked for, or received, but there was a magic massage. Although the therapy room is warm and tranquil, with candles and soft music, there was no chance of me falling asleep as Pauline went to work, using her hands and elbows to deep massage my aching muscles and stiff neck, relieving the tense knots and getting into the stiff spots behind my shoulder blades, deep into my thighs and calf muscles too.

An hour later and my body was feeling the benefits of her hard work. I'd highly recommend o any runners looking for a decent massage, I'll be back.

All reviews
"hot stone massage"
in 8 reviews
"feel amazing"
"fantastic massage"
"magical experience"
"regular massages"
in 2 reviews
"neck and shoulder massage"
"south side"
"reiki"
"trix"
"lash"

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have been going to Bewitching Beauty salon for a number of years and have never been disappointed the staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxed and calming and i cannot praise them enough for the treatments they provide .. My family all go and they are delighted with the treatments , The hot stone massage is a must Im sure I floated out the salon after it. Keep up the good work girls you are making a lot of people happy.

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

The treatments I received were amazing, best experience ever and the staff are all amazing at what they do.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Cant recommend highly enough! Staff are lovely, warm and welcoming. Salon is gorgeous and mystical with experienced staff who make you feel at home. Definitely a cut above the rest!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have been going to Pauline for about 17 years and she is fantastic, I would highly recommend her and any of her team. I have also had treatments from Karen and Katie too and they are also great. The salon is very clean and relaxing even when getting waxed!!!! I have recommended friends and family too and they are of the same opinion as me they love it. My son was there recently for a massage and an Indian head massage and loved it. Also my daughter Kimberley had a massage from Karen and she too enjoyed it .
Pauline and Karen are very knowledgeable in their field.
Would highly recommend the hot stone massage.
Here's to the next 17years.

1  Thank WilmaM180