“Looking for something to eat.”
Review of The Tea Garden

The Tea Garden
Ranked #59 of 148 Coffee & Tea in Glasgow
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Omg....this place serves beautifully home made food. Just a typical old fashioned no sparks or fancy ponsy decor just old fashioned atmosphere with old fashioned home made food which by the way is just amazing. This place is a new foodie palace for me and I will be returning every time I am in west end of glasgow.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Come here fairly regular and it never disappoints.
Had a lovely lunch, everything homemade and so tasty.
It feels part of the community.
Will be back.
Winnie & Lesley xx

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

A warm friendly welcome greeted me in a local popular bright clean cafe with good choice of warm food, rolls, sandwiches, scones and cakes, at a reasonable price I’ll be back !

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank O7454XApeterp
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

3 of us ended up in this little place what a find
I had soup and a sandwich deal fantastic
My friends had a salad and a lasagne
Staff were fab and friendly as it was nearly closing time
Great location and will be back again
I even took soup as a take away for my night shift it was that good
Highly Recommended what a find do not miss this gem great food great staff and great prices

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank valhalla4901
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

While killing time in Partick I found this great place on Gardner Street. The menu is varied and has something for everyone. I ordered the all day breakfast which was served to me within 10 minutes of ordering great service! Staff are friendly and helpful and nothing a bother. I didn’t try the cakes but the look amazing so will def be back to try them. Great find and would highly recommend. Even better they open on a Sunday !!

Date of visit: November 2018