“Absolutely dreadful”
Review of FEAST World Buffet

FEAST World Buffet
Ranked #1,801 of 2,511 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This is in no way a world buffet. There was very little choice and what was available was shockingly bad quality. I feel totally robbed of my money and time. When we made a complaint there was not even an apology. DO NOT EAT HERE.

4  Thank ClamdogMillionaire

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Visited with 3 friends who are new to glasgow so wanted to take them to a place where they would feel welcome and like the food so we went to feast. It didnt disappoint! Best food we have all had in ages from start to finished. By far the best restaurant in glasgow never mind sauchiehall street.

1  Thank Tbro_uk1
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and I have eaten in this place for many years-so we think it good or we would not go back.

After its recent refurbishment it is even better, in that there is so much more to choose from-even fried steak. The menu is now more extensive than ever with so much to choose from.

The salad bar is even extended.

It is all presented in a modern way which young and old (best price) will like.

The service and attention is good though not over-done and there is a great selection of sweets to which I over-indulged.

All and all try it and you will probaly find like me that it is better value than the world buffet down the road.

1  Thank Couchtour
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Went into this restaurant the other day to try it out. VERY impressed with the vast variety of food. The prices are excellent.
From soups to mains to desserts you can go back over again and fill your plate as it's a buffet.
They have a really good choice of food from different parts of the world and I'm sure no-one would go away hungry.

2  Thank Rafasuzy
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Me and my partner visited this place a few times when it was the original chinese buffet, so when we heard that it was opening back up as a world buffet we were really looking forward for some quality food.....Wrong!
We went quite late on the Sat night (about 9:30), The place was nearly empty so maybe that was the reason that most if not all the food was overcooked and dry? but thats no excuse.
The chinese option was ok but yet again everything was just about empty and the ones that had food in the trays had a dry hard crust on the meat,which was off-putting. Noodles were quite nice though,although i couldn't eat the fried rice as it had hard bits in it (overcooked)
The indian section was again running very low and too dry, same as the mexican which to my knowledge contained just a few beef tacos and nothing else.
All in all the food available that night was very poor and bland, even the hot food station was closed,which i was disappointed about although one of the staff came over and asked us if we would like anything from it as they were closing it down for the night, and when we said yes we would like some prawns she came back a few minutes later with just four between the two of us.
lol
So then we were leaving and of course to pay the bill....£30 odds I nearly gagged when she said this, take £5 off for two cokes (which were a bit flat) but that i feel was still way to much for what we eat /didn't eat.
Were not really all that fussy about food or food snobs by any means but the stuff here just didn't do it for us at all. There were a couple of tables with Chinese folk eating the fondue which i would say that really this restaurant caters for.
I think FEAST have tried to compete with the far superior World Buffet just along the street, but fail miserably which is sad as it used to be a very good chinese buffet not that long ago.

3  Thank fortean c