“Incredible!”

Bread Meats Bread
Ranked #49 of 2,552 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award Winning Gourmet Burgers, Sandwiches and Poutine. Local Family- Owned Restaurant using Ethical, Scottish produce.
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Just visited Bread Meats Bread, what an experience! We ordered the Pepperoni Burger, the Fullhouse Burger, Caramelised Sweet Potato fries, Bacon Fries and 2 Beers. All for £29! The food was absolutely unbelievable. I must admit that the beer at first was warm but after pointing this out to our waiter we were offered an alternative with a sincere apology. Cannot fault this immaculate establishment, and I will most definitely be returning as soon as possible!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,386)

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Easily the best burger I've ever ever had. Incredible sweet potato fries! Can't say much else than go there now....now....go on....do it.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Visited Bread Meats Bread recently having wanted to try it for a while. I visited at 6 o'clock and it was very very busy ! Service was quick and the food was lovely! I had the pulled beef brisket sandwich which was delicious. Very filling. Would recommend.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Visiting Glasgow for the weekend and thought the food looked good when passing by when shopping. Really glad we went in to try it as the food was fantastic and the staff were great. Small place, quick turnaround and only £21 for black and gold burger / pulled pork sandwich / sweet potato fries and two soft drinks.
We will be back next time we are visiting Glasgow.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I've heard a bit about this place and stopped in with a friend for lunch on a Saturday. The place was very busy (as anticipated) and despite a long line practically out the door, we were sat in about 10 minutes. It's a cozy place not suited for more than 3-4 people in a party but the views from the window are grand, and the service quick. I had a cheeseburger with bacon and shared bacon fries. It was fantastic - as an American I greatly miss delicious big burgers, and this felt just like home! Honestly the best burger I've had in Glasgow. Will be back as much as my time in the gym allows!