“Tasty Burger and Superb Fries”
Review of Bread Meats Bread

Bread Meats Bread
Ranked #52 of 2,520 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award Winning Gourmet Burgers, Sandwiches and Poutine. Local Family- Owned Restaurant using Ethical, Scottish produce.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Recently opened in the city centre and looks smart from the outside. Went for the Full House Burger ( Beef Burger, Cheese, Smoked Brisket, Gravy) and it was tasty , as were the triple cooked chips. The burger lacked a bit of seasoning but overall I was very pleased.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,356)

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great location, fairly close to central station. Good range of out of the ordinary small to big snacks, and mmmmmh, I really enjoyed my food. Cosy, warm ambience and the wee animal and stable scenes underneath the seating added to the character. I think the food quality, service with a smile and prices were great. I would certainly return....but I need an easier to read menu, whether young or older, the print colur on black background is very, very difficult to decipher. If you can get past this, you won't regret a visit.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I heard some good things about this place, and it looks kinda funky and cool, and staff were very friendly,

That being said the food lets it down, had philly cheese steak, bread was poor, cheese was cheap and meat was dissapointing won't be back,

don't confuse this place for burger meats bun which is fantastic

3  Thank tedster209
Reviewed December 4, 2013

On sunday lunch time (dec 1st) me and a friend of mine went for some christmas shopping in city centre. We fancied a quick bite to eat before continuing some more shopping, so we came across Bread Meats Bread. As we entered the venue we were quickly acknowledged and seated by one of the booth by the window. The decor of the restaurant was amazing, and very cosy place. Quickly a polite, tall, dark haired,really pretty girl came over to take our drinks order, and informed us the special full house burger with pulled pork and bbq sauce. I think that is a great way to let someone know before you decide what you are wanting to eat, rather to be told when you are just about to order. Not long the drinks came over and the same girl asked us if we were ready to order. I ordered the pulled bird on pretzel, and my friend ordered the chicago hot dog with a side of sweet potato chips. Not long after our food arrived really well presented, but i wasn't that happy with the amount of chicken on it, so I asked the waitress if I could change it to a chicago hot dog as my friends one looked great, she apologised and said that it would not be a problem and the hot dog won't be long.When my hot dog arrived it was really tasty and cooked to perfection. Our table was checked back after receiving my food by the same girl tall girl that took our order and she apologised and informed us that she had taken my pulled bird of the bill and offered us coffees aswell. I think this place has great potential and I hope it succeeds which I am sure it will from the great food and great service it has. Will definitely be back very enjoyable lunch and great value for money.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Went with a few friends before a night on the town. I got the cheesesteak sandwich, it was the best I have tasted in a long time, the meat was so tender, cooked to perfection. Friends had a mixture of burgers all were very impressed. Overall a cool place to visit in the heart of the city. Will definitely be back