“Spa and spa lunch”
Review of 200 SVS

200 SVS
Reserve with OpenTable
200 SVS is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #662 of 2,411 Restaurants in Glasgow
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Offering an unprecedented level of flexibility, efficiency and comfort for the conference planner and business user, 200 St Vincent Street is more than just a location to do business. Following a multi - million pound restoration, this majestic, luxurious, A-listed building is home to every business need, from meeting rooms for groups of all sizes, through boardrooms, conference suites, banqueting, exhibition and presentation areas for more than 200 guests
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa and spa lunch”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

First visit to the 200 svs spa on Saturday and after the experience I hope it's the first of many. First impressions on arrival at 200 svs are wow, what a beautiful, sleek makeover to a traditional building, the conference facilities look fantastic.
The spa itself had a lovely ambience, very zen like and the girls were very welcoming. I've already had the Elemis experience, hence the reason i was keen to try them out here but all my expectations were exceeded, both my friend and myself agreed that was the best massage we'd ever had and the facial was superb. We both had the opportunity to chill in the tranquility of the relaxation room and if that wasn't enough we had a delicious soup and sandwich lunch. It's not often Id describe a this type of lunch as wow but I think that word sums up everything about 200svs. I was truly impressed and highly recommend people try it both for business and pleasure.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jak499
200SVS, Manager at 200 SVS, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thank you for your review. We're glad you had an enjoyable experience at 200 SVS and would like to welcome you again soon, especially as we have some fantastic spa offers on at the moment. Also, our restaurant is now open so you can come and sample our delicious breakfast and lunch menus too!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“First Class City Venue”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

My friend and I pre booked a business lunch in 200 SVS because of its excellent city centre location. The service was first class !! . We thoroughly enjoyed our food and well done the staff whose service was just outstanding . After Lunch we had a tour of the facilities and the many meeting rooms and spa which were absolutely first class.

Will be recommending this venue to Friends and family.

• Visited October 2013