stayed here with two young children and elderly parents and was great for both. the rooms as usual were lovely and clean (which is a must for me!) and warm. we were at the back of the hotel i think as we looked on a square and my parents looked on to the road but didnt hear the traffic. it was a monday evening we stayed so not sure if it would be noisy at weekends due to good location for shops etc. we travelled by train which arrived at central station and walked to the hotel, took us about 15min, just went slowly due to parents,we were early so they put our case in luggage room which was great. would definately stay again, it has a nice bar area and we enjoyed a lovely buffet breakfast. just one small downside was the steps up to entrance, bit of a pain with a buggy and pensioner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland