It's two minutes walking distance to the George Square (one of the tourist attractions in Glasgow), and 3 minutes to Queen Street train station where you can travel to Highlands. and 10 minutes walk to Buchanan Street (the major shopping district). Even though it is close to the central, the Hotel is in a quiet street so it is great for a good sleep. The room is a bit small but clean and tidy. The staff are friendly. Wifi is free for 1st 30 minutes. £3 for 24 hours. It'd be better if Wifi is free for an hour a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland