We stayed a night here before a very early Commonwealth Games session. The hotel is excellently placed for Glasgow's main rail and bus stations, and for the city centre in general. Everything about the hotel was fine - room size, comfort, cleanliness and staff helpfulness. If we were to be in Glasgow again, we would be happy to return, but on the assumption that prices were in line with what one should expect of Premier Inn ie about one fifth of what we paid.
The only saving grace about the price hike was the knowledge that all Glasgow hotels were at it, and nearly all were even more expensive than Premier Inn.
At least the hotel was happy to store our luggage for us until our Games day was over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland