Stayed with my wife for 2 nights on 31st May and 1st June. Generally found Premier Inns to be the better versions of budget hotels and this was no exception. Well presented and clean public areas including bar and restaurant and all staff encountered were polite and helpful. Bedroom was standard Premier Inn double and was spacious and clean with usual facilities including Freeview TV, tea and coffee, hairdryer and 30 minutes free Wi-Fi. Bathroom was clean with bath and shower and only minor issues here was that shower wasn't particularly powerful and could have done with a handrail to help get out of the shower. Bed very comfortable with clean linen and had 2 very peaceful nights sleep. Had a snack in the bar which was served quickly and presented well. Hotel is only a few minutes walk from all city centre attractions and a less than £5 taxi ride to Hydro as we went to see a concert there. Overall, an enjoyable 2 night stay in a comfortable and clean hotel and represented great value for money at £79 for 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland