Booked for a early xmas break and to hit the shops. Got a room on a saturday night in Glasgow for a bargain £29.
Have stayed before at this hotel and is must be noted that it is NOT at george square, its george street about five minutes away from the square. Nothing much else in the street so it kind of stands out. Greeted warmly by girls at the small desks around the self service check in and were in our room in minutes.
Room was if the usual standards, nice and clean, shower gel and pump soap provided and a hairdryer. Usual tea and coffee supplied as well. We were in room 620 which looks out over the side street and we got good views of the old buildings around the merchant city.
Did not eat at the hotel so cannot comment on the restaurant. We just checked out the next morning and grabbed a bacon roll from Gregs bakery at george square as the hotel wanted £8 a person for breakfast.
Nice hotel at a bargain price, would stay again.
We were in 620 which looks out westward across the city, some nice buildings around to take a picture of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Premier Inn, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland