Stayed here with my cousin and friend the weekend of the Great Scottish Run in Glasgow. Most highly recommended for anyone doing that, as the start line is almost directly outside the front of the hotel. Room was very nice, with extremely comfortable beds. Everything was extremely clean as well. The location of the hotel is great, especially for anyone looking to do some touring around Glasgow or shopping! Definitely check out the restaurant. The breakfast is delicious, but the deserts are fantastic!! The thing I liked the most about this hotel was the friendliness of the staff. Sally at the front reception was GREAT; she helped us find our way and helped us store our bags away after check out so we could explore. All of the employees were very helpful and made the place a very happy place to stay! Most highly recommended :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland