Ideally located in the centre of Glasgow. Stayed on a Friday night and the hotel seemed to be full. Asked for a room at the back so it was fairly quiet and got a good nights sleep. As always with a Premier Inn the beds are comfortable and the breakfasts are good. I would say it is one of the older Premier Inns is it is starting to look a wee bit tired! I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland