Stayed for a Friday night in early June. It was very central to where we needed to be and once again the Premier Inn experience is hard to beat. I cannot single out any one member of staff because they all tried very hard to make our stay a pleasant one and they succeeded. The hotel did not give the impression of being particularly busy on the night we stayed and therefore once we finally retired to bed there was no noise and the bed was every bit as comfortable as we now expect from Premier Inn. We also took advantage of the meal deal to partake of both dinner and breakfast and the food was very good indeed.
We would have no hesitation in booking again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland