Typical Premier Inn decor. The rooms are reasonable size, very clean and quite newly refurbished The beds are comfy. Rooms overlooking George Street can be a little noisy, but the other side overlooks an old graveyard - much quieter!! Very convenient for George Square, Merchant City and the two main shopping centres. Parking available over the road costs £8 overnight, ask at reception to obtain discounted token. Had meal deal, breakfast and three course evening meal plus one drink. Breakfast buffet good, separate menu for evening meal, had limited choices compared to full menu but quite varied and full portions served.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland