This centrally located Hotel close to George Square and 10 minute walk into Town and Central Station. We have stayed here on two seperate occasions. This Premier Inn has adopted an automatic check-in system which I personally find very unwelcoming and unfriendly, in fact no member of staff even spoke to us on our arrival, very odd ! On a previous stay we were allocated rooms on the front and found it extremely noisy so at the time of booking this time I made a request to be placed at the rear of the Hotel but unfortunately our request must have fallen of deaf ears as we were given one room was at the front and one at the back. The Room Service in one was frankly poor i.e. bins not emptied, Bath towels were replaced by only one even though it was clear the room had two occupants. Mid-afternoon one day, we returned to find one room had not been made up, a number of other room doors on the same floor had been wedged open leaving our belongings on display whilst removal men were replacing the beds. We had to then wait some time before our room was accessible again. Why this process was being done whilst we were mid-stay is beyond me ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland