It was our third or fourth stay in this hotel. As always - check in was very quick, and staff really helpful. Rooms are clean and fresh. Beds and linens are really nice, very cosy. I would only wish for more light - but most hotels tend to have not enough lighting.
Taking that we paid only 29 Pounds (around $50) a night (VAT included) booking directly on hotel's web site - i find it more than satisfactory. I've seen much worse in hotels twice that price. A decent budget option in the center of Glasgow.
Surely an expensive hotel would have a nicer feel - but we wanted a budget hotel, and for what it costs - it is more than adequate. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland