The Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square was an excellent hotel in every aspect. We stayed for one night for £49 the hotel is located literally 2 minutes walk from the city shopping centre and has plenty of restaurants and bars surrounding it. The hotel itself looks new inside and is very clean. Our double room was clean and new looking with ample space and was comfortable and quiet throughout the night. Downstairs was a modern attractive bar area which was open until 12pm which also served meals until 10pm. The staff were professional,helpful and polite.The Full English breakfast in the morning cost £7.99 was buffet and you could help yourself to as much as you wanted. We would definitely stay here again. The only down side (if you could call it one) could be the car parking but literally across the road is an NCP car park which would probably charge, but you would expect this in such a position in any big city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland