Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$248
$253
$211
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$143
$140
Hotels.com
Hilton Glasgow(Glasgow)
$278
$232
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$161
TripAdvisor
$164
Cancelon
2,789 results
All reviewsgeorge squaregreat locationcity centremeal dealqueen street stationfamily roomgood sizebudget hotelgood nights sleepfew minutes walkstreet noiseself servicenight's sleepbars and restaurantsmember of staffcar parkexcellent stay
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Very nice hotel, excellent location (in the center of the city). Great value for money

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Stayed on business. Very spacious clean room and one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Very quiet. Good breakfast. Very near George Square and lots sof good restaurants/bars. Would definitely come again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This is a large hotel in the center of Glasgow and is reasonable for the price. I paid just under £200 for 2 nights midweek, including breakfast, this is for a double room with single occupancy.

Self check in was OK but unfortunately you cannot charge extras to your room, a pain if you are on business and want one bill for your expenses claim.

All the staff were OK, helpful when asked questions, but nothing special.

The room was a good size and looked over the rear grassy courtyard, so outside noise was not really an issue. The room was very clean and smelt new, the smell was probably from a spray can! Coffee and tea facilities in the room, smallish TV with Sky channels, hair dryer but no air con!

They provide shower gell and hand soap but my shower gell ran out during my shower, fortunately I always carry a spare.

The bed was comfortable with extra pillows and I slept pretty well.

WiFi is extra at £5 for 24 hours.

Breakfast was good, nice and hot and all you could eat! I did have to pick my cereal bowl carefully as quite a few had dried food stuck to them!

I did unfortunately find a hair in my breakfast and it definately wasn't one of mine, not pleasant, to say the least!

Overall, a reasonable hotel in a nice part of Glasgow, but it is a bit bland and boring, in my opinion.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the rear courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2011

stayed overnight to attend a city centre wedding reception,price was low,standards were high,room spotlessly clean,bed extremely comfortable and the food was first class!!!!!! we will use premier inns again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2011

The family room we had was beyond our expectations. It was on the front, curved part of the building so that allowed for a unique, spacious layout. Two twin beds and a double, bed with lots of room to walk around. The check in was quite easy at the self-check kiosk. There were 2 or 3 three staff there offering assistance as I was going through the screens. The location was very central to the shops, train stations and restaurants. We enjoyed the area very much. We ate breakfast in the restaurant both mornings. The chidlren ate for free which was a great bonus. We had snacks and drinks in the bar area one evening and also ordered a take-out pizza for the room. The room had a nice large TV, hairdryer and plenty of towels. We are still amazed at the great deal we got here! We made our booking online, about 1 month in advance and paid just under 60 pounds per night.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family