This is a great premier inn. The staff are ALWAYS friendly whether it be reception, bar or housekeeping. Yes, depending on which side of the Inn your room is on it can be noisy from the street but being realistic it is a City Centre hotel in a vibrant city so yes you should expect a little noise. If this is a problem for you then request a room on the graveyard side of the hotel which is not as spooky as it may sound!
The hotel is situated great for both Central and Queen Street train stations. Buchanan street bus station also a handy distance away. Less than a 5 minute walk from Queen Street station makes this a great alternative hotel to stay in during Edinburgh festival time as only a 50 minute train ride away from Edinburgh but cheaper to stay here when Edinburgh hike the prices up!
A handy Tesco Metro or Co-operative along from the hotel for those wishing to purchase snacks/drinks for their rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right by trendy Merchant City, the Gallery of Modern Art and the majestic Glasgow Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (George Square) Hotel Scotland