“Simple and casual pub/bar food”
Review of The Faktory - CLOSED

The Faktory
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Menu is simple i.e. pizzas, burgers etc. probably directed at students though this does not compromise the quality if the food. My partner and I had a pizza each which are baked with a light, thin crispy base and lots if cheese (I am an addict)! We got the sweet potato chips to share which came wrapped in bacon which was a yummy surprise. Our order did come later however the man serving was apologetic and came with some chat and light hearted banter. The drinks on offer are reasonably priced for the West End and the new beer garder is perfect on sunny days.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I visited the Faktory in Byres Road recently with a Loving Social Voucher for burgers/pizza with a bucket of beer or jug of cocktail for four.

I was impressed with the friendly attentive service and the quality of the food. We all opted for the BBQ burger and ordered additional fries, which were accompanied with a pot of Faktory sauce. We ordered a jug of 'Woo Woo' cocktail to accompany our burgers and decided on the bucket of beer to complete the meal.

The burger was very tasty, served on a wooden platter. The patty was delicious with melted cheese on the top and served with a hash brown and toasted bun accompanied with lettuce and tomato. A side salad and coleslaw complemented the burger extremely well. My one minor niggle is I like fries to accompany a burger.

The service was friendly and attentive. Our visit was on the expiry date of the voucher and despite a very busy evening in prospect, the standard of food and service was first rate.

This venue is on my return list in the very near future.