“Ice Cream To Die For”

Gelateria Zanoni
Glasgow
“Ice Cream To Die For”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Visited here on Thursday with my Wife and 11 year old Grandaughter. I had a Banana Boy
Waffle which was really tasty my Grandaughter had a Honey Monster Sundae, she thought
it was fantastic. As my wife was going to slimming world she stuck to coffee definitely her loss.
Will visit Galateria Zanoni again in the future and would highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my wee treat to myself once a week.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Really good ice cream. Me and my boyfriend have been a few times now as we live across the road. (very dangrous) but we fo really like this place. The staff are really nice. we did get coffee when it first opened and it was rubbish, but I think that was because the might not have used it much. the cakes look fab but I have not tried one, my boyfriend said they were fab tho!

1 Thank scuzzz
Port Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“A new high spot on High Street”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Three generations made their first visit to this Icecream Parlour, a recent addition to the Merchant City: Equi's icecream is available in 20 flavours but for us it had to be vanilla, scooped into a cone, and for some of us, there was the final addition of a chocolate flake, delicious!

Glasgow
“First rate ice cream & dessert parlour”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We had been walking in Glasgow's Merchant City and came across this place by chance.
With a variety of different flavours and a variety of toppings, this gelateria offers a mind-boggling variety of sundaes.
Choose from one of their pre-constructed options or build your own; I'd predict you'll be coming back to try some more.
If you don't care for ice cream they do waffles and cheesecake as well.