“My Expectations Were To High”
Review of SnuggleMuffin

SnuggleMuffin
Ranked #134 of 287 things to do in Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I visited this establishment on Saturday 19th October. And to be honest felt a little let down. I had visited other tea rooms, And perhaps I was expecting to much, considering the name of the Establishment. It was certainly easy to find. My friend and I had booked in for an afternoon tea.
The staff were very friendly and the premise very clean. One of the first things that struck us was the toilet facilities. Where unfortunately they are also the staff toilets. And you have to go via the kitchen to use them, Which could make you feel a little uncomfortable. We also found the music rather loud, and in appropriate. But considering it was being run by youngsters. Perhaps it was just us. There were certainly a very large range of teas to choose from, Some of which were very ususual. We made our order and very promptly our tea tray came out with a selection of, sandwiches, and cake.... The sandwiches were delicious. The scones were delicious although I found the cream rather sweet and resembled synthetic cream.
The cake on the centre tier, sadly I found a bit of a let down, and in all honesty not very nice.
All in all however it was a pleasant little premises, however I would say it is more of a little café, as opposed to a tea room. If I was hungry I would use it again. The establishment although very clean, had little in the way of ambiance. All in all I get the impression this I a very new business establishment and I am sure given time, will be an excellent little shop

2  Thank JustAndy103

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Had a lovely tea here today - little sandwiches couldn't have been fresher, lovely cakes, and a great selection of teas (I tried liquorice and peppermint - delicious!) served in a decent sized teapot - with refills if wanted. Pleasantly busy but didn't feel pressured to hurry by the very nice friendly girls.
A bit off the beaten track, but worth the detour.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

had a lovely afternoon tea in the snuggle muffin. my friend & i struggled to eat everything but managed to do it.. sandwiches were lovely and fresh,cakes & scones delicious. staff really friendly.
we will certainly be back.

1  Thank holidaymaker3220
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My friend and I visited this week for afternoon tea and it was the best ever. Everything was excellent and the girls were lovely. Would highly recommend and will be back again.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Me and my friend came to snuggle muffins using a itison deal for a catch up and it was a great day. From the start the girls were lovely and very helpful. We were presented with a selection of sandwiches and cakes and big pot of unlimited tea . We will be back soon for another deal .