“Loved it”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Ate here early evening. Could not fault it. Had poppadoms to start, really good with variety of dips. Hubby worked in Bangladesh and asked for an authentic meal, he says was the nearest to the curry served there and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had tandoori lamb, tender and tasty, best I have had and would have this dish again! Our waiter was very friendly and helpful (sorry cant remember his name) he wore glasses and usually works at other Charcoals in Glasgow. Service was excellent. We really enjoyed our meal there and will definitely be back and soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I had the pre theatre meal - £9.95 for starter and main course including plain rice and one plain naan. We had poppadums first as an extra and soft drinks as the alcohol license was awaiting approval. We were also given a chef's complimentary dish of 4 spicy chicken wings with salad which went down well. The food was faultless and the quantity was generous. The service was great and we were asked if we wanted a little longer between the starter and main meal which we were grateful for. At some restaurants we often get the main course immediately we finish the starter with no consultation which we find annoying. We couldn't fault the friendliness of the staff and we wouldn't hesitate in returning for another meal. The total cost before tip was £27.25

1  Thank Hildavid_Travel
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had the pre theatre menu and were absolutely blown away by both the service and the quality of the food. The presentation was great and the staff super attentive and very friendly (especially Abdullah... Excuse the spelling of I got that wrong!)

We will definitely be back to try the full menu in the future. 10/10

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were so friendly! Definitely the best Indian meal I have had in a long while! We will be back soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

The best Indian food I've had in a long time and reasonably priced, pre theatre excellent value for money. Staff are excellent friendly and very attentive.