“Excellent food and service!!”
Review of Charcoals cafe

Charcoals cafe
Ranked #65 of 2,591 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Tasty, fresh and delicious food for a good price. Friendly staff and charming atmosphere. I am glad I did not go for the Italian restaurant! Charcoal ticks all the boxes:).

1  Thank ElisaBilbo

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Hi, I have now visited Charcoals cafe 3 times. Every time I have experienced excellent service. Really nice staff who makes you feel welcomed! The food is of the same quality and fresh made. I like chicken biryani the most as i am a chicken and rice lover!

Give Charcoals Cafe a try and you will not regret it!

1  Thank Amirah-Hussain
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Excellent late lunch lovely food Aloo Channa delicious great service from Mohammed and good music . Enough said!!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I visited charcoals for lunch today (27/11/2013) and was pleasantly surprised. I couldn't believe a two course lunch was available for £4.95 and was somewhat sceptical, but I need not have been. We got a very warm welcome and the surroundings are fresh and modern. I ordered vegetable pakora to start and lamb jahlfrezi main (which wasn't on the menu but the waiter kindly offered when I enquired if there was anything broadly similar on the menu). Portions were very generous and drinks were very reasonably priced. Service was excellent - personal and friendly. The menu is not as diverse as some other Indian restaurants in the area, but there are some good picks on the "chef's favourites" and "chef's specials" that I will be coming back to try!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went there on Monday 18/11 with a mate from work. Got their 2 course lunch for £6.95 and ordered lahori fish pakora and a chilli garlic prawn curry. We ordered obe rice and one naan between us which was inckudedbin the deal. Really enjoyed the pakora (chilli sauce was delicious too - citrusy sweet and spicy) and the prawn curry was delicious and very spicy. Muhammed, who served us, was a good laugh and warned me it was hot, I couldn't back out though!. Great attentive and friendly service from him - well done brother! :-) Told me he could put some cream in it next time to tone down the heat! A few other people were in and seemed to be enjoying their food too. Second time I've been and delighted with everything on both visits. Big thumbs up.