“Just what the doctor ordered...”

Cream Beauty Boutique
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was my third visit to Cream Beauty Boutique and as usual the service was excellent. I had an Elemis Skin Specific Facial with a free Neck, Back and Shoulder Massage (special offer) - in addition to the usual Hand, Arm, Décolleté and Head Massage - and it was just what the doctor ordered after a stressful day at work.
I look forward to my next visit.

P.S. On previous occasions I have had a Skin Specific Facial (55mins), an Express Manicure (Gel) and an Express Pedicure (Gel) and I have to say that I would highly recommend them all.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I recently visited Cream Beauty Boutique for a few pre holiday treats. The salon has a very luxurious feel, I loved that it felt just a little bit more special than other salons I've visited in the past. What made my visit so enjoyable was definitely the friendliness of the staff, who were chatty and made me feel special and pampered, exactly what I needed to relax and start off my holiday! I'm definitely going to recommend the salon to friends and family, and I'm sure ill be back soon!

1  Thank CatrionaHurley
MyFavouriteThings, Manager at Cream Beauty Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Catriona, thank you so much for such a wonderful review. The entire team here try their very best to deliver outstanding treatments and high levels of client care. We are very happy you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks also for taking the time to review us.