“Just what we had in mind for lunch”
Review of The Plum Tree - CLOSED

The Plum Tree
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Steakhouse, Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Whilst walking around merchant city at lunch time we discussed what we fancied for lunch - 'What I could do with just now is a platter like we get at Deliahs' (back in Nottingham - check it out). Found just the ticket at The Plumb Tree (photo uploaded). Not fussy, just great food, oh and by the way, great choice in music with Jimmy Hendrix playing on the turntable! Thanks guys for providing just what we wanted.

1  Thank Jayne W

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My sister and I had lunch at the Plum Tree.
There was a lovely relaxed atmosphere and the service was great. The staff were very accomodating since my sister has a severe egg allergy. The food was gorgeous. Thumbs up all round and we will def be going back!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We thoroughly enjoy breakfast in the plum tree, quick service even at 8:20am, good price. Highly recommend

1  Thank 19debs75
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This place is quirky, with fabulous decor and a really nice welcoming feel. The staff are very friendly and the service is great. There is an excellent variety of food on offer, I have only been for lunch but there is a breakfast menu which is available all day that looks lovely. Food is fresh and the deli counter looks impressive. They seem to source fresh local ingredients and if I lived locally this would become a firm favourite.

1  Thank clairemc03
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I met our one of daughters in Glasgow to celebrate Mothers Day, although we see our daughters often we have not been together on Mothers day for ages, we visited the Plum Tree in the Merchant City and found it very small but most friendly and the food was very nice, my wife and I shared a platter including a bottle of wine, the whole bill for the 3 of us came to just £41 which was super value. We will return to the Plum Tree again soon.

1  Thank cammyp06