“Lunchtime visit to The Plum Tree, Glasgow”
Review of The Plum Tree - CLOSED

The Plum Tree
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunchtime visit to The Plum Tree, Glasgow”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Searched on TA for a suitable restaurant to have lunch one Sunday afternoon during a weekend break in Glasgow. Took the advice and visited The Plum Tree. The restaurant had a great initial feel on entering. It was clean, tidy and very pleasant. The staff were helpful and very nice. The menu had good choices and we ordered a platter for 2 with pate, cheeses, oatcakes, chutney and salad which we both thoroughly enjoyed. This is a lovely, pleasant place to have a tasty meal though I would advise to book as it would be a shame if you could not get a table here. Some customers were faced with a wait or return at a later time as there were no tables available when they arrived. Thanks very much to the staff for an excellent meal with excellent service. We look forward to visiting you again.

• Visited November 2013

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“plum trea platterfor two”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Had a platter for two plu swine very good and loads of toasdt for pate and cheese and they brought another plateful over. Rolled out at the end of the evening very satisfied. Only complaint was signs for ice cream but no ice cream to be had :(

• Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Glasgow Scotland
“Fab”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Nice and cosy on a cold day. We just dropped in for a quick coffee, but ended up having one if their scones too. Delicious. Staff very friendly. Looking forward to returning for a meal. People at the table beside us were having the platter for 2 with wine. Looked delicious.

• Visited October 2013
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I visited the plum tree this weekend with my husband after hearing all the great reviews on trip advisor,and certainly wasn't disappointed we went for the deli sharing platter with lovely meats cheeses,crackers chutneys and sun dried tomatoes not to mention the salad with the most amazing dressing and as big as it was we finished it all .I will be back soon to try the movinpack ice cream ,highly recommend this place .

• Visited November 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“nice one”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had a late lunch in this place couple of months ago while I was visiting my friends in Glasgow.
Have to tell, this place nothing what I expected. First I didnt event want to walk in but my friend said I will not gonna leave by disappointed. She was right. The food is delicious and the costumer service is perfect. Nice , smiling, friendly waitresses everywhere :) I really liked it.
We had the sharing Platter what was amazing. Too bad I did not make any photos.
I cant wait my next visit to Glasgow, to visit this place again.

• Visited September 2013