“Tucked away”

Ranked #112 of 127 Coffee & Tea in Glasgow
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Nice little eatery for breakfasts and lunches, tucked away off Byres Rd.Deceptively large inside: clean and comfortable. Average prices and value for money ok.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The All Day Menu offers a friends deal..Two for £10..
Lots to choose from and great coffee too..
Lots of outside tables too..

Reviewed May 28, 2013

It was time for my bi-annual shearing so SWIMBO dragged me into the West End of Glasgow for the experience. As a bribe, she promised me lunch. So, after a spot of groceries shopping we wound up in Cresswell Lane. Cafe Go Go is on the site of an old greasy spoon that we used to frequent for hungover Sunday brunches. I have to say that the current owners have changed the place completely- and for the better. I had a bowl of scotch broth and SWIMBO had spicey tomato soup. Both were accompanied by hot ciabatta rolls. Marvellous for both soup and bread. The coffee afterwards was good. Service was prompt and friendly. The toets were clean with hot water and driers that worked. Well done. We will be back, perhaps to try the scones or muffins that we did not have space for on this visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

A small friendly cafe off Byres
. I had tomato herb soup which was obviously home made and delicious. This was accompanied by large pieces of warm ciabatta which left us no appetite for their cakes. A large latte which tasted great ( too many places now serve weak coffee). Finally staff cheerful and friendly and the background music was not too loud.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited this cafe for a rest stop with friends and was not disappointed.
The atmosphere inside is welcoming and cosy, the staff are friendly and helpful and there is a good choice of food. We opted for coffees and tray bakes, both of which were lovely especially the coffee which was one of the nicest I've had in a Glasgow cafe.
I would only say that they could offer more deals on lunches rather than just coffee and cake as this would make the cafe slightly better value. They do however offer a 10% student discount.