“Riccardo's is FAB”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Riccardo's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Riccardo's Italian Kitchen
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Riccardo's is FAB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Was here last night and was everything we had hoped for but very rarely find these days. Service, hospitality and food top notch. Ricardo couldn't do enough for us. Will certainly return.

“Magnificent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We both live nearby and when we saw this little place open a few months ago, we thought we'd head along.

This review is very late in its writing - I think this the 5th time we've been after all!

The food is absolutely superb - even though the prices are incredibly competitive (pizza or pasta for only a fiver). Certainly the best Italian I've had in Glasgow.

I'd recommend to anyone (as I have to anyone that will listen thus far!). Enchanting atmosphere and very friendly owner - absolutely brilliant.

Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Great value restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

My daughter had recommended Riccardos after she had been with her boyfriend. We were not disappointed as the food, atmosphere and service were excellent. The daily specials are excellent value as well as the 5 pounds pasta / pizza between 12 and 3. We have been to the restaurant about 4 times in the last month and have not been disappointed with food or service at any visit.The last time we visited I had mussels and my wife had pasta signiola and the dishes were prepared to suit our taste. Nothing is a problem for Riccardos and his staff. Highly recommend Riccardo.

1 Thank 8David8
Glasgow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great wee restaurant!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

My friend and I bought the pizza/pasta deal and ventured in yesterday.The warm welcome from Recardo was lovely and nothing was too much trouble.When we were ready to order,the chef was so helpful,even tweeking the pasta dishes for us.
We had an absolutely delicious meal,the pasta being the best Ive had in an Italian restaurant as, sometimes the sauce can be a but heavy, but not in this case.
We will most definately be back for sure!

Isobel I

NSW
“Unexpected delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

It was late, we had traipsed for hours through the Transport and Kelvingrove museums and were seriosly in need of succour. we chose the first available place with a table. we obviously arrived at the very end of lunch service but this didn't seem to represent a problem. Had 2 Napoli pizzas with seriously charred bases and excellent toppings (less is more), a beer and a soft drink for GBP15.

Visited June 2013