“Totally enjoyable experience”

Mini Grill Glasgow Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 2,520 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Looking for a delicious premium Steak in Glasgow? An award winning burger? An amazingly affordable Sunday roast? Or perhaps you need the perfect Pre-Theatre deal to compliment your day out? Mini Grill is ideally located just below Bath Street’s well trodden pavements, within a short wander of both Kings Theatre and Charing Cross station. Whilst the surrounding blocks are a hive of activity, we prefer a more cosy and comfortable approach. Come for the locally produced beef, the good eating and the familiar, Scottish twists on the steakhouse classics. Stay for the amazing service, friendly surroundings and the menu deals that ensure you enjoy the best food at the best price. We can’t wait to welcome you!
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Me and my friends were hiring the mini bar bus to take us on a hen do. We decided to meet there before heading. The guys who work there are very welcoming, we decided to all stay there for a while as the atmosphere in the bar was nice. We had a few drinks each and then we ordered food. The food was excellent really big thumbs up. The pricing of the food and drinks were amazing really good value. Very happy customers and we will defo be back again. Keep up the good work. :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,119)

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've just had a great afternoon in The Mini Bar Glasgow. I had their signature main dish which was Blackened Chicken. The breast of chicken was pan fried in Cajun spices and lime. It came with Patatas Bravas and a sour cream dip. The dish was outstanding and the bar was pretty busy with lunchtime diners who all seemed to be enjoying a wide range of dishes. If you are looking for a smart, lively bar with great food then you should check this place out.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Before attending the the kings theatre . i was looking for somewhere central , cosy and quick . We found all of the above plus more in mini bar . great ambience , staff efficient and the food was finger lickin fantastic and very reasonably priced .
We will definitely return without the theatre next time .

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé & I went here for dinner as we seen it was no1 on tripadvisor and it did not disappoint! We loved the decor of the place it was so cosy and the staff were the most friendly I have come across in a long time. We ordered the sharing platter to begin and it was delicious. It had such a variety, pizza, haggis, chicken goujons, peppers with cheese and jalepinos, potato with cheese and bacon and little dips it was amazing. For my main course I got the sunblush tomato and chorizo pasta which was the best pasta I have had in a long time and my finacé got the blackened chicken which he loved. We had no room left for desert unfortunately but this place is so reasonable with its prices. Perfect evening, perfect food, perfect little venue! Will definately return

1  Thank RainbowStar333
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Been in here many times over the last year and keep coming back for the great value and tasty food. Staff are very welcoming and there is a great selection of drinks available from a pint of tennents to one of the fabulous cocktails on offer. All this creates a wonderful atmosphere and there is also a beer garden if the suns out!