“spectacular !!!”

Mini Grill Glasgow Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 2,407 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill, Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Looking for a delicious premium Steak in Glasgow? An award winning burger? An amazingly affordable Sunday roast? Or perhaps you need the perfect Pre-Theatre deal to compliment your day out? Mini Grill is ideally located just below Bath Street’s well trodden pavements, within a short wander of both Kings Theatre and Charing Cross station. Whilst the surrounding blocks are a hive of activity, we prefer a more cosy and comfortable approach. Come for the locally produced beef, the good eating and the familiar, Scottish twists on the steakhouse classics. Stay for the amazing service, friendly surroundings and the menu deals that ensure you enjoy the best food at the best price. We can’t wait to welcome you!
“spectacular !!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Before attending the the kings theatre . i was looking for somewhere central , cosy and quick . We found all of the above plus more in mini bar . great ambience , staff efficient and the food was finger lickin fantastic and very reasonably priced .
We will definitely return without the theatre next time .

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Uddingston, United Kingdom
“No1 on tripadvisor for a reason!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé & I went here for dinner as we seen it was no1 on tripadvisor and it did not disappoint! We loved the decor of the place it was so cosy and the staff were the most friendly I have come across in a long time. We ordered the sharing platter to begin and it was delicious. It had such a variety, pizza, haggis, chicken goujons, peppers with cheese and jalepinos, potato with cheese and bacon and little dips it was amazing. For my main course I got the sunblush tomato and chorizo pasta which was the best pasta I have had in a long time and my finacé got the blackened chicken which he loved. We had no room left for desert unfortunately but this place is so reasonable with its prices. Perfect evening, perfect food, perfect little venue! Will definately return

1 Thank RainbowStar333
Glasgow
“Great atmosphere, food and drink.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Been in here many times over the last year and keep coming back for the great value and tasty food. Staff are very welcoming and there is a great selection of drinks available from a pint of tennents to one of the fabulous cocktails on offer. All this creates a wonderful atmosphere and there is also a beer garden if the suns out!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“The best things come in small packages”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I've been around Glasgow for more years than I wish to remember and have experienced some 'hidden gems' in my time.
The Mini Bar is at the top of my list for it's effortless style and atmosphere.
Nothing in the city matches i'ts value. The food is first class, the drinks are best quality and the staff could not be more professional or friendly.
I've been for lunch, dinner and pre-theatre and each time I have experienced freshly prepared top quality food. On one occasion when pushed for time I phoned my choice in advance. When I arrived my meal was waiting for me! What service!
Enjoying a glass of 'red' as I do the wine is excellent and terrific value if buying a bottle.
Take my advice and get yourself along to the Mini Bar. The Little Bar that's Big on Value, Quality and Style.

“Great wee place.”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Smashing wee place for a pub meal. The food was of a very good standard (as were the cocktails!) and just what you'd want from a pub meal. Service excellent from a very efficient and polite staff. Really, really enjoyed it.