“Lovely Theatre.”
Review of Tron Theatre

Tron Theatre
Ranked #84 of 287 things to do in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: Tron Theatre is an internationally respected and critically acclaimed venue. With an emphasis on Scottish, UK and world premieres, and a mixed bill of new writing and re-workings of established texts, Tron Theatre is the place to experience new theatre first.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very welcoming & homely.Staff so pleasant & well mannered.Best theatre by far.Looking forward to my next visit.

Ailie M, Press & Marketing Officer at Tron Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review - we really appreciate it! We're really glad we can provide such a positive visitor experience, and hope you enjoy your next visit with us.

Best wishes,
Ailie
Press & Marketing Officer.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Went to see 'The Collection' by Rapture Theatre and would recommend anyone to see this play...great performances from all the actors and a gritty storyline made it a great experience. First time at the Tron and was very impressed, easy access into the theatre, comfortable seating with a great view, so close to the stage you feel as if you are part of the action. Ticket prices were reasonable, drink prices were average and the restrooms were spotless. Staff were friendly and welcoming...will certainly be back to visit again, this has now become my favourite theatre in town.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've only been to the Tron once before for a coffee, and as a regular visitor to the city centre, am now ashamed to say that! Had tickets to see Kevin McDermott Saturday 31st, which was incidentally, the best £11 ever spent. The bar area is lovely, friendly, the wine was nice and the food looked lovely. We had eaten prior to the gig but will come back to try the food another time, of that I have no doubt. The Victorian Bar is a lovely venue, small but not cramped, I think the high ceiling helps there. I had looked at this venue previously online for a business event I am putting together and now that I've seen it I will progress that. All the staff were friendly and helpful, contributing to a really nice atmosphere and we had a great night out.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Love, love ,love the Tron. It has a more intimate feel for a theatre and they always strive to show something that little bit different . The bar serves a wonderful array of refreshments and snacks. The bar has a real chilled out vibe. Love visiting when up in Glasgow.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went to see Cannibal Women from Mars last Thursday. Yes that was the title. Superb entertainment. Great music, great singing and wild wild acting. Possibly best £12 spent this year