1,321 results
All reviews tony macaroni great location city centre west george street superior room good size street noise free wifi walk in shower room was large queen street self service first floor bars and restaurants train station would stay again modern hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Great location, excellent value stay in spotlessly clean and very comfortable hotel. Can recommend it. Great breakfast, loved it was served from 07.00 - 11.00 which then caters to suit everyone. Choices and amount on offer plentiful and very good. No harassment from staff either for you to finish up.
Staff very pleasant and helpful too.
Late check out 12.00 which was a great bonus.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
MarikaF227, Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Icampbell18,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City Ctr. I am so happy ot hear you had a great stay! I am overjoyed to hear you found our staff to be helpful and very pleasant.We hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Excellent location, walking distance to Central station, shopping area, food and stores.
Room is good size and i have windows to the street.
I had ordered Italian food by next door for room service and it was great.
I didn't visit to the bar or had breakfast though.
I will stay again in next visit.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear phkin700467,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City Ctr. I am overjoyed to hear you had a great stay, we really appreciate your feedback! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Had to chase the waitress at breakfast to give her our order despite her walking past our table at least 7 times while frowning at us. People drinking in the entrance and smoking in the stoop. Room ok but 13 year old couldn’t sleep due to uncomfortable bed. Whole place felt a bit grimey.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Donna_GPI, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear amcbre353054

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It saddens me to hear that your experience was anything less than pleasing due to the bed, service at breakfast, as well as other patrons of the hotel. I will be sure to investigate this with the staff on duty during your stay, as this is not the level of service we expect our guests to receive.

We will continue to work hard to make sure every guest experience is a good one and your comments will help us as we continuously improve the quality of our service. I hope that in the future you can reconsider another stay with us to rectify the impression you have been left with.

Kind regards

Donna Geddie
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

I have to say our stay here was really good but the staff were excellent. Claire and Lynn were excellent in their customer service. Both of them were very friendly and extremely helpful in making our stay a great one. Felt they went above the normal customer service to ensure our stay was excellent. Room very comfortable. Beds comfortable and the shower was super. Breakfast was good but if I had to critic the fried eggs were swimming in oil which was off-putting so prevented me from having a full English. The porridge was really good. Check in and check out super fast so no complaints. Definitely will return.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MarikaF227, Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear Carolyn M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City Ctr. What a lovely review! I am glad to hear the staff members on duty were helpful and that you thought they went above and beyond. I will be sure to pass this on to the team. We take great pride in our customer service. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the eggs at breakfast I will be sure to mention it to the kitchen team. We are always looking for ways to improve. We hope you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Had a great weekend in Glasgow after the festivities. Hotel is in an excellent location, staff are friendly and helpful. Always smiling. Breakfast was great, something for everyone, staff always on hand for special orders, tables always cleared quickly. Nothing is too much bother. Will definitely be back.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ronald C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Park Inn By Radisson Glasgow City Ctr. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful! We hope to welcome you back again soon.