“Great location”

Park Inn by Radisson
Ranked #41 of 93 Hotels in Glasgow
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Smack in the centre of Glasgow.Trains,buses and all amenities are on your doorstep.
The staff were excellent and my stay was comfortable.
Will I return?yes.It would be my first choice when visiting Glasgow.
Keep up the good work

• Stayed: May 2014
RossSaunders, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Hi James D,

Thanks for the excellent review!

It's great to know we are your number one choice for Glasgow and I hope we see you soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights for the Eagles concert, Hotel is easy walking distance from Queen St station and close to lots of bars and restaurants.

Room was spacious with a good-sized bathroom with huge shower cabinet. There was a king-sized bed with lovely, comfy feather duvet and pillows. I had the best sleep I have ever had in a hotel anywhere. Although we were near the lift we heard no noise either from inside or outside the hotel.

There was a great selection of foods for breakfast - both continental and cooked.

I can't believe how great this hotel was for the amount we paid/

The only observations (rather than criticisms) were that the shower could have been more powerful and the coffee machine at breakfast was rather temperamental.

Would definitely stay here again as it's a far better hotel than many more expensive ones I've stayed in, in Glasgow.

1  Thank Daphniesmum

Thanks for the terrific review Daphniesmum!!!!!

Needless to say we are thrilled to hear such positive comments about our hotel and facilities.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Glasgow and I hope we will see you again in the near future!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Excellent hotel in the centre of Glasgow.....and surprisingly quiet room(5th floor). Only a 25 minute stroll to the SSE, SECC AND The ARMADILLO. We managed to get bed and breakfast for 47.50 GBP. We booked 4 months in advance and would most definitely return and recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Thanks for the great review steveandrona!

Our location in the heart of Glasgow is excellent for almost anything in the city, and even better when booked on a special offer! :)

I hope when your next in Glasgow we will see you again.

Regards,

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great location, great welcoming staff, great breakfast all made for a great stay. Don't hesitate, book. You won't be disappointed. Many thanks again to the staff who kindly who looked after our cases as we arrived before check in. Will be back, no question!

1  Thank Jim J

Hi Jim J,

Thanks for the excellent review and positive comments about our staff!!!

We are delighted to hear you will be returning and hope its sooner rather than later! :)

Regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed for two nights at this hotel recently whilst on a trip to Glasgow. Prior to this, I stayed in another hotel so it was interesting to compare the two. The Park Inn is situated in a great location so it is ideal for shopping, sightseeing, eating and drinking. The staff were friendly and efficient and check-in was quick and easy. The rooms I stayed in (two) were both of good size and were clean and simply decorated, so there was nothing to dislike. The beds were really big and so comfortable! In fact, they were some of the best I've ever stayed in at this type of hotel! The pillows were really good too. Other people I knew who stayed there said the same thing. The corridors were quiet at night (a bonus) but I could hear the occupant of the room upstairs moving around in the middle of the night on the squeaky floor which was a bit annoying. There were showers but no baths. Breakfast was surprisingly good with a choice of hot and cold food from 6.30am. I would go to this hotel again based on its value for money, level of peace at night and fantastic beds. I had previously stayed in a terrible Park Inn somewhere else and would never have chosen to stay here, however my accommodation was arranged for me and it has actually changed my view of the brand since my stay here was very good overall. I would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: I stayed in two rooms, both were good and in different locations in the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
RossSaunders, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Dear Elizabeth,

Thanks for this terrific review! We are chuffed that we have restored your faith in Park Inn by Radisson Hotels and cannot wait until your next visit to sunny Glasgow :)

Thanks again,

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great location, nice views and great service, but you must hike up a bunch of stairs just to get to reception. If you can't handle stairs while carrying your luggage, then this place isn't for you. Otherwise, it's centrally located, easy to loads of restaurants and super quiet and very friendly and helpful service.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Hi Janice,

Thanks for the review! We are really happy that you enjoyed our levels of customer service and you are right - our location is incredible!

For your next visit, we have an assisted access entrance/exit located on West George Lane, which makes entering and exiting the hotel with bags much much easier.

Thanks again for the review,

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights at Park Inn by Radisson. I found that all Radisson hotels, no matter where they located, have the same layout and very similar. This hotel was very clean, with very good toiletries and a comfortable bed. The breakfast was very good with plenty of choices. The reception was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We asked for adapter – no problem, no deposit, very easy! The location is very convenient too.

We loved this hotel and would definitely recommend it to other travelers.

1  Thank olifka27
RossSaunders, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thanks for the review olifka27!!!

Of all the points you mentioned about the hotel it's fair to say we are especially proud of the staff appraisal.

We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and it's always rewarding to know our service has had a positive impact on our guests.

I hope we see you again soon!