“Great hotel in city centre”

Park Inn by Radisson
Ranked #41 of 93 Hotels in Glasgow
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had a really enjoyable stay at this hotel. Room was stylish, spacious, clean and comfortable. Power shower lovely! Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice. Staff were incredibly helpful all round - nothing was too much trouble for them. Would certainly stay there again and feel that it was excellent value for money.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
RossSaunders, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thanks for the amazing review Lizzie1357!

It's great to hear you enjoyed the hotel facilities and staff service. There is nothing like a power shower to wake up in the morning!!!

I'm glad you will be choosing to stay at the hotel again. For the best deals in the future please call 0141 221 1211.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed Friday and Saturday night, as we traveled by train we arrived early and were looked after brilliantly and lucky enough to get an early check in. Perfect Hotel, superb position right in the centre of town. Exceptionally clean and really properly fantastic staff. Much better than some of the larger Hilton type hotels. Well done to the team and thanks.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Hlizd,

Thank you for the great Tripadvisor review!

It's great to know you had a fantastic birthday weekend in Glasgow and we are thrilled to have been a part of it!

I hope we see you in Glasgow soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Had a great night in this hotel, it's a great location right in the middle of Glasgow City Centre. Staff were really helpful and the room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was excellent with lots to choose from.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
RossSaunders, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Hi Bella83_11 ,

Thanks for the great review!

Being right in the middle of the city centre is exactly where you need to be in Glasgow!
With and array of shops, museums & galleries, bars, and restaurants all within walking distance of the hotel, everything is made easier when trying to enjoy a city break.

If you are looking to stay in Glasgow and want the best offers available at the hotel, please call 0141 221 1211 to make a reservation.

I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I had been traveling around Scotland for business staying in a range of hotels with an eye the cost. I got a room at the Park Inn for less than £100 for B&B. When not on business I like to stay at the finer hotels and have been lucky enough to stay at a number; the hotel's sister hotel in Glasgow (the SAS) is a favorite and you can see the brand influence in this hotel. It certainly is not the poor relation.

My room was massive, it appears to be a conversion of a former office building, my room had a high ceiling and massive windows allowing loads of light into the room (rm 112). The room was stylish and did not feel like the usual generic box room you can usually find around this price point.

Everyone member of staff I interacted with were switched on and seemed genuinely interested. I ate in the hotel that evening and had the 'Live Inn Room Burger' which was really tasty burger and I enjoyed it.

This hotel will be top of my list for Glasgow. The hotel was Stylish, the welcome was warm, food tasty and great value.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the outstanding review ChrisGru!

An appraisal like this is truly heart-warming and we could not be more chuffed to know you enjoyed the hotel facilities and staff service.

When your next looking to visit Glasgow please give us a call on 0141 221 1211 for all the best deals.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Great stay at the Park inn highly recommend. Room gorgeous and immaculately clean. breakfast choice superb deserves a 5 star rating. Staff were very well trained and attentive better than some 5 star hotels I have sayed in. look forward to going back

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
1  Thank mandy w

Thanks for the great review mandy w!

Excellent service is what we aim to achieve at the hotel and I'm glad we were on hand to help during your stay.

When you next want to book make sure to call 0141 221 1211 for all the best offers!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Overall a nice hotel, lovely and clean room and the shower is good. I found there was a lack of hanging rails and shelf space in the bathroom, which was irksome. Also, I thought I had booked a room which included breakfast, but it turned out breakfast was not included, which was very annoying. Would still recommend especially if you get a good deal as the hotel is very central and the staff are very friendly and forthcoming.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Hi Ingibjorg A,

Thank you for the Tripadvisor review.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed most areas of the hotel. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and it's always nice to hear when this has translated to a guests experience at the hotel.

I can see you booked using an accommodation website. I'm sorry this led to confusion with what was included in your rate. Please contact us on 0141 221 1211 when your next in Glasgow for the best deals.

I hope we see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for Valentines weekend. First off, the hotel is ideally located; a short walk from Buchanan Street Subway and Glasgow Central. We spent quite a bit of time in the West End, so having the subway nearby was handy.

Room was modern clean and tidy (minor, but the bulb in the shower of room 510 was flickering), good, powerful shower, and hotel staff friendly and polite.

My two very minor criticisms in what would otherwise be a perfect review;
1) When we checked in, the first room we were allocated was apparently still occupied. This was quickly resolved.

2) The front-desk was sometimes empty and there was no call bell or phone to attract staff attention. This was the case when we arrived and when we came to collect our left luggage. Again, we weren't waiting long.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the review jiimbob.

Needless to say I'm thrilled you enjoyed the hotel on the whole. I'm sorry we let you down in 2 aspects and will endeavour to ensure issues like this do not happen again.

I hope we see you again soon!