“Scottish burgers here I come!”
Review of Munro's

Munro's
Ranked #414 of 2,507 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open Now in Glasgow's West End...a quality craft ale pub with a unique range of contemporary craft & cask beers alongside great fresh food, real coffee & fab wines!
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

My first time in Munro's this week and opted for The Scottish Burger which comprises haggis and Monterey Jack cheese over the burger steak. Absolute yum and very filling. There's also a good range of craft beer and I like the fact they offer a beer taster menu. Will be back to try when I am not driving :)

Munros G, Manager at Munro's, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Hi Kolaboy, glad you enjoyed your visit!! Next time be sure to bring along your designated driver and we'll be happy to take you through our beer selection! If you liked the Scottish burger, try it with Venison next time you're in. Simply divine!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Totally in love with Munro's. The Haggis Nachos were my absolute favourite, but after recently becoming a vegetarian I had to opt for something else. I had the falafel burger and it was like heaven in my mouth. Had a totally ace time with my friend tonight. Fab company, quirky atmosphere and insanely awesome food. To top the night off we had a cracking waiter named Neil; pleasant, great banter and you could tell he was genuinely interested in making sure we were having a nice night. Thank-you to all who made us have an ace night.

Munros G, General Manager at Munro's, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Happy to hear you had such a nice evening. Neil really is a top lad and I am glad he kept you entertained.

I'm sure we will see you again soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Decided to call in today for lunch. Fabulous food!! You get a huge portion size and the prices reflected this. Loved the old fashioned half pint glasses that the Latte's came in. A credit to Amanda who served us. Full of smiles and bubbly ness. Highly recommend the place to anyone passing.

Hey,
Thanks for such a great review. I really hope you both visit again soon. Coffee machine at the ready of course.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This has become a bit of a local now and initially I wasn't much of fan as it seemed so new from the traditional quaint pub that stood before but Munro's seems to have found their feet and it's not a busy spot to go.

The staff are always great, they have a wide and constantly varying range of beers and the food is properly good (pub food style).

Close to st georges cross subway with plenty to do & see in the area.

The place feels warm and inviting. Worth a visit for sure.

Munros G, Manager at Munro's, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your kind words, glad you enjoyed your time at Munro's and appreciated the grub!
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Started frequenting Munro's a few months ago- I'd now consider it my new local. Great for watching weekend football and more recently the World Cup. There is always a friendly atmosphere. The food is good and service excellent and extremely helpful- the staff go the extra mile to make sure your experience is an enjoyable one.
Thank you.

Munros G, Manager at Munro's, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thanks for the great review Emma!!

Hope to see you down again soon! Make sure you get booked in for the final!!