I had the missfortune to be invited to the karaoke night held at this place,the enviormental health need to pay them a visit dirty is not even close to how bad this place is.our party of 22 were the only ones in and the toilets had not been cleaned for us arriving at 7.30pm,on looking at the food area apart from not having any choice not that you would want to eat anything even if it did,this also was dirty and some of the food was not covered with the glass hood to prevent peoples hair and god knows what fall in the food.I dont know if it was because we were the only ones in the hall that put their prices up for drinks or if they just charge the inflated prices 5 drinks cost us £18 and twice we had to take them back because they "forgot to add the alcohol"
Stay away from this place let anyone who asks about this place know its to be avoided.
Glasgow council pay them a visit fast before someone gets food poison please.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.