“Wedding Anniversary Meal”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went to this restuarant for our wedding anniversary as it had been recommended to us by someone my husband knows. I had booked a table saying that this was for our wedding anniversary when we arrived the table had been set lovely with a card for us the meal was beautiful i would even go as far to say that it is the best Indian Meal that we have ever had. The staff were very friendly & helpful & to top it off we were given a complimentary dessert. Will definately be going back again.

1  Thank maimie10

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I am crazy about Indian food and have been in almost all of the Indian restaurant in town of Edinburgh and Glasgow but this one is my favourite. Previously Kamasutra Glasgow was my favourite but this one has promted me to say that this is the BEST well done RISHIS. Had gobhi Manchurian and my partner had noodels for the starter which was out of this world real taste which i had in India visit in Kerala. In main course i had masala dosa and my partner had thali which they said it was traditional and which was really good and outstanding in last we had falooda i dont know have i spelt right or not bt this is first time which was the best dessert in my life. service out standing food outstanding and the most which i was shocked was the bill which was really less. in other restaurant we have eaten and bill comes above £45 but here just £25 really good try rishisi trust me guys its the best...

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Getting meat free food is not always easy but this restaurant has a vegetarian section in its menu and I don't mean just the usual stuff. The veggie part is big enough to offer a real choice so I give Rishi's 10/10 for doing so. All of us in our small party had excellent food and excellent service in a clean, calm and friendly restaurant.

1  Thank Johnsvote
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely quick meal yesterday. The food was good and so was the service and the place itself. Really enjoyed. 100 times better than banana leaf. Best place for south indian food in glasgow.

1  Thank vivek b
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I had never heard of Rishi's before and was keen to sample the food as we like Indian food. The restauant is on Bath St, Glasgow and is very central. The menu was probably the most extensive I have ever experienced in an Indian restaurant, had loads of choice and was particularly varied on the vegetarian options, which is not always the case. A lot of the menu choices seemed to be centred on south Indian cuisine, which are more centered on flavour rather than fire. The menu also had the usual Glasgow curry house standards. The Dosa's were MASSIVE about 30 inches long, luckily I was starving and ate one on my own as well as a main. i HAD THE Masala Dosa whoich was accompanied with 4 different dips and were very tasty. The Lamb Tikka was also a big portion and my wife Mary had the lamb chops x 6 pieces.
A great Indian experience £89 for 4 incl 4 draft pints of Cobra, & 2 red wine. I'll be back

1  Thank Drew D