“Great Value”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great Value”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We came here for an early dinner with voucher deal for any two bugers and cocktails from the menu for £15.

Cocktails were well made and lethal and the burgers were delicious. Just the right size. We had one C&B burger and one poppin' pork.

Service was great. It was quiet when we went in (mobbed when we left) the the young girl who was serving us was friendly and efficient and took the time to explain everything, recommend cocktails and chat about what we were up to that night.

Will be back!

• Visited January 2014

scotland
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We have been here on several occasions and had a really enjoyable experience. Sadly our last visit was not up to standard.
When our final bill arrived we were over charged by £30 two burgers two fries two pints and a diet coke! When we pointed this out it was implied that we were chancing our luck! The waitress who had initially served us had gone off shift so there was nobody to verify our objection. After being passed around several people and waiting for some time our complaint was upheld with a very quiet apology. Also part of our order came not as requested but we did not complain as other people were eating with us and we did not want to hold everything back. It was busy but that is not an excuse

Visited February 2014
1 Thank clarke412
Glasgow
“Decent but uninspiring burgers”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Visited Cocktail & Burger as it was one of the few members of the Glasgow Burger Revolution that I was yet to visit. It'd been recommended highly so I was looking forward to seeing what they had on offer.

Unfortunately, this place is overshadowed by the other burger joints that have sprung up around Glasgow. A few years ago I probably would have loved these burgers but they pale in comparison to Burger Meats Bun or Lewbowski's. Not to say they weren't good - they just weren't anything special.

I also ordered the Chicken Wings with Hot Sauce, but they completely lacked any heat whatsoever. Luckily there was a bottle of Glasgow Mega Death sauce on the table to get some flavour into them.

Given the name of the place we had a couple of cocktails as well. The Mint Aero was great, and White Russian we had were both pretty good.

Visited January 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Gorgeous burgers! Worth the wait ”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I really loved this little place, my friend and I waited at the bar for maybe half an hour then got seated (tiny bar - think I would have been unwilling to wait if there hadn't been seats!) but it was all worth the wait when the food came. It's simply done with no fussiness but absolutely brilliant burgers, one of the best I've ever tasted. Service was on the slow side but the staff were very pleasant and the food made it totally worthwhile - well done cocktail and burger, the perfect combo of great drinks and great food.

Perth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burgers in Glasgow?”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Quite honestly the best burgers in Glasgow. The Poppin' Pork burger with Kopparberg onions is my favourite and for £5 with fries at lunch time suited me well while I was a student. Can't wait to come back, thanks!

• Visited July 2013