“Good fun! Great burgers!”

Buddy's BBQ & Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Buddy's BBQ & Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,546 of 2,450 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Glasgow's favourite American-style BBQ & Burger joint, offering sit down + takeaway/delivery services to Southside and Cumbernauld.
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Good fun! Great burgers!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Everyone should try a Buddy's! It's such good fun. We ordered a Duke burger which is on the secret menu and a western! Great greasy hangover food. Man v Food style! Give it a bash.

• Visited August 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best burger ever.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Since our first visit to Buddy's we have probably ordered from them almost every week!

Their burgers really are amazing and huge! We struggle to finish a burger and side each so usually get the fries to share.

Tried all the burgers and recommend them all my particular favourite being the western and my boyfriends is the special but instead of mushrooms he gets scotch bonnet peppers!

Tried the honey wings which I loved as they weren't too spicy!
First order of macaroni cheese was quite dry and under seasoned but every time I have ordered it after that it has been really creamy and just perfect!

Would recommend again and again.

Visited October 2013
“Tick tock!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Had our 1st trip to Buddy's today & gotta say it was lovely but not lovely enough to merit a 35min wait @ 1430 on a Sunday afternoon. Me & my husband both had the pulled pork sandwich with sides of Cajun fries & 2 cans of juice, total price £13. The pulled pork was really delicious but could do with a little more sauce, the fries were tasty but a little soggy. Will defo return here but would phone ahead to place an order.

• Visited October 2013
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Poor hygiene”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Went into Buddy's tonight having had some great experiences in the past and was sorely disappointed. We ordered two meals then watched as the guy preparing the burgers handled raw meat and cooked items (rolls, cheese, cooked bacon) with the same gloves and cooking utensils. Really poor hygiene practice and could make have made us sick. There did appear to be new staff tonight. We got a refund and left. Sorely disappointed as the food is excellent and the staff that have prepared our food in the past had impeccable hygiene.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lesley S
“BEST BURGER IN GLASGOW.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Having heard about buddy's on Facebook, my girlfriend and I decided to give them a try, we weren't disapointed, we ordered from the secret menu, I went for the bubba, double burger with all the trimmings and pulled pork on top, my first bite and I was blown away, a more tasty burger I've never had, everything about the bubba is amazing, I'll definately be a regular.