“Tick tock!”

Buddy's BBQ & Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Buddy's BBQ & Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,630 of 2,520 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Glasgow's favourite American-style BBQ & Burger joint, offering sit down + takeaway/delivery services to Southside and Cumbernauld.
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Had our 1st trip to Buddy's today & gotta say it was lovely but not lovely enough to merit a 35min wait @ 1430 on a Sunday afternoon. Me & my husband both had the pulled pork sandwich with sides of Cajun fries & 2 cans of juice, total price £13. The pulled pork was really delicious but could do with a little more sauce, the fries were tasty but a little soggy. Will defo return here but would phone ahead to place an order.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Went into Buddy's tonight having had some great experiences in the past and was sorely disappointed. We ordered two meals then watched as the guy preparing the burgers handled raw meat and cooked items (rolls, cheese, cooked bacon) with the same gloves and cooking utensils. Really poor hygiene practice and could make have made us sick. There did appear to be new staff tonight. We got a refund and left. Sorely disappointed as the food is excellent and the staff that have prepared our food in the past had impeccable hygiene.

1  Thank Lesley S
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Having heard about buddy's on Facebook, my girlfriend and I decided to give them a try, we weren't disapointed, we ordered from the secret menu, I went for the bubba, double burger with all the trimmings and pulled pork on top, my first bite and I was blown away, a more tasty burger I've never had, everything about the bubba is amazing, I'll definately be a regular.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Heard about Buddy's and made the trip from Glasgow City to Shawlands just to try the food. Some burgers were beautifully smoking on the grill when I arrived. No need to look at the menu, just feed me! One Western burger meal it is then! Burger was great. Fresh, big and packed full of delicious awesomeness! The cajun fries were tasty though sadly wasted on me as id rather have another burger instead.
Im looking forward to working my way through their menu in due course.
In the interim, well done Buddy's on living up to the legend!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The queuing up outside is really weird and I can't see people don't it in Winter. The burger was basic and didn't taste of much the chips are served in a brown bag and you get a massive portion which is a waste. The chips were dry and tasteless. Can't see me going back though the staff were very friendly!

1  Thank Trixie2205