“BEST BURGER IN GLASGOW.”

Buddy's BBQ & Burgers
Reserve with OpenTable
Buddy's BBQ & Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,633 of 2,542 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Glasgow's favourite American-style BBQ & Burger joint, offering sit down + takeaway/delivery services to Southside and Cumbernauld.
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Having heard about buddy's on Facebook, my girlfriend and I decided to give them a try, we weren't disapointed, we ordered from the secret menu, I went for the bubba, double burger with all the trimmings and pulled pork on top, my first bite and I was blown away, a more tasty burger I've never had, everything about the bubba is amazing, I'll definately be a regular.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Heard about Buddy's and made the trip from Glasgow City to Shawlands just to try the food. Some burgers were beautifully smoking on the grill when I arrived. No need to look at the menu, just feed me! One Western burger meal it is then! Burger was great. Fresh, big and packed full of delicious awesomeness! The cajun fries were tasty though sadly wasted on me as id rather have another burger instead.
Im looking forward to working my way through their menu in due course.
In the interim, well done Buddy's on living up to the legend!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The queuing up outside is really weird and I can't see people don't it in Winter. The burger was basic and didn't taste of much the chips are served in a brown bag and you get a massive portion which is a waste. The chips were dry and tasteless. Can't see me going back though the staff were very friendly!

1  Thank Trixie2205
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Menu is small, only a couple of burgers, ribs and pulled pork as main options. But what else would you come here for? Duke burger was excellent, pulled pork was also very good. Also tried the chilli fries, these were ok but a bit soggy. Probably need to have them straight away otherwise they turn into a mess. All in all a great little place, looking forward to their restaurant opening!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Pulled pork - nice pork but bit dry; could do with a BBQ sauce.
Cheeseburger - nice enough; bit like a BK whopper.
Cajun fries - nothing special.
Mac n cheese - horrible; like eating pasta straight out the pan without draining it. The 'cheese' sauce was like yellow water; no flavour whatsoever.
Wouldn't rush back.