“Great wee restaurant!!”

Masala Twist City Centre
Ranked #262 of 2,552 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine served in the heart of city center,service is relaxed with a separate lounge bar for Pre or post dinner drinks,we specialize in the different variety of tikkas with Scottish influence to it.No food colorings or additives are used in any cooking,fresh local produces are listed on the menu.
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I used an Amazon local voucher tonight for this restaurant. Wasn't really sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Clean, bright and nice buzzing atmosphere. Staff were very friendly and food was lovely. Tapas is a nice idea and let's u enjoy a variety of different dishes of your own choice. We particularly enjoyed the mince and tatties curry, absolutely delicious and the nan was lovely. Would definitely return. My only gripe was that they charged for the spiced onions that came with the poppadums I ordered.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Food fantastic and service excellent. Could not recommend highly enough. This is our 4th visit and can't wait to come back again.
Tapas portions generous and encourages you to try new dishes which is great.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

In most senses this is a typical curry house, except that you can order smaller portions of dishes, a bit like tapas. So my mate and I had four dishes plus starters and felt pretty stuffed. The menu range has a good variety with several fish and vegetarian options, not just the usual "standards" .lager at£4 a pint was tad expensive.

Beware you may order too much, three dishes shard between two, plus starters will probably be enough. The breads are huge, order one to share.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I went to this restaurant today with my husband and 3 children, as soon as we entered the premises i felt uncomfortable by the manager. We ordered a pint of soft drink and was told this wasn't available, they only had the more expensive cans..I had to ask twice for a high-chair and he was very rude towards me. The first high chair was broken(no straps) so i got a filthy replacement. toilet seat in ladies was broken, told manager and he grunted at me!
Went to the buffet to pick some starters with my daughter and the manager told me to 'control her, she will spill stuff'.. my children know how to act in a restaurant and were not running or touching anything.. the resulted in my little girl in tears after being accused of bad behaviour.
the food was lacking in options but wasn't bad..
to sum it all up i felt like i was in an episode from Gordan Ramsay kitchen nightmares as i cant believe people actually treat customers like that!

1  Thank as171007
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Just round the corner from the big town centre Premier Inn is this Asian restaurant with a difference. You choose several smaller dishes, tapas style, so you can taste a variety. It was freshly cooked, and really tasty - and we are real curry fans!
Service was excellent - friendly, explained dishes, made suggestions.
Don't be put off by the narrow entrance and stairs as once upstairs you are in a prettily decorated, clean, quiet restaurant.
And we had discount vouchers from the hotel too, so all in all, excellent value.