“tapas”

Masala Twist City Centre
Ranked #332 of 2,411 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine served in the heart of city center,service is relaxed with a separate lounge bar for Pre or post dinner drinks,we specialize in the different variety of tikkas with Scottish influence to it.No food colorings or additives are used in any cooking,fresh local produces are listed on the menu.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“tapas”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

First visit to Masala Twist after reading reviews on trip advisor and it will not be my last.
watch that you don't over order as we done the food was so full of flavour quite reasonable priced for the city centre,

NC
“Super friendly waiters, good deals, great food...”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was super pleased when I ate here. The guys serving me and other guys in the restaurant came and chatted with me and were just super, super pleasant. The food I ordered was FAR more than I could eat, so order one thing with appetizers and share! The food was very tasty and the restaurant had good atmosphere and was well kept and decorated. It would be a good place to take a date. It's by the Citizen M in Glasgow, and in the main area of town. I wanted to write this review since they were so pleasant.

Aberdeen
“Generous Portions and Tasty Food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Extensive menu and some unique and interesting options which you don't get in every curry house. Portions were generous and the food was very tasty. The staff were extremely welcoming and I would have no hesitation to recommend to others.

Banknock, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, great hospitality.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Second visit here, last one 6 weeks ago, I was brought here by friends first time, and loved it so much I brought more friends last night.
Pawan and the guys are so welcoming, food is unbelievably good, and really unusual have you ever had Duck Tikka??? I recommend you try it.
Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013
Dukhan, Qatar
“Great Buffet Lunch”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had not been to Glasgow for many years. Just done a serious shop and needed lunch. A man thrust a leaflet at me and the decision was made. Had to go upstairs. Staff were very welcoming and service was excellent. I loved the food. The lunch buffet had a selection of starters. Pickles, popadoms, three kinds of pakora and a chick pea curry. I especially liked the fish pakora. Staff came to our table and offered us freshly prepared pakora and nan bread. A nice touch I thought. The three meat curries on offer were delicious. The dupiaza was lovely and thick, the korma-like one was not too sweet and had a nice wee chilli kick and the lamb curry had a thick meaty gravy and meat that melted in my mouth. A beautiful lunch, three of us well fed for £22. A bargain and I will go again.

• Visited July 2013