“Fantastic food, great hospitality.”

Masala Twist City Centre
Ranked #262 of 2,552 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine served in the heart of city center,service is relaxed with a separate lounge bar for Pre or post dinner drinks,we specialize in the different variety of tikkas with Scottish influence to it.No food colorings or additives are used in any cooking,fresh local produces are listed on the menu.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Second visit here, last one 6 weeks ago, I was brought here by friends first time, and loved it so much I brought more friends last night.
Pawan and the guys are so welcoming, food is unbelievably good, and really unusual have you ever had Duck Tikka??? I recommend you try it.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had not been to Glasgow for many years. Just done a serious shop and needed lunch. A man thrust a leaflet at me and the decision was made. Had to go upstairs. Staff were very welcoming and service was excellent. I loved the food. The lunch buffet had a selection of starters. Pickles, popadoms, three kinds of pakora and a chick pea curry. I especially liked the fish pakora. Staff came to our table and offered us freshly prepared pakora and nan bread. A nice touch I thought. The three meat curries on offer were delicious. The dupiaza was lovely and thick, the korma-like one was not too sweet and had a nice wee chilli kick and the lamb curry had a thick meaty gravy and meat that melted in my mouth. A beautiful lunch, three of us well fed for £22. A bargain and I will go again.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Amazing food and service. Really like the preparation and staff are very friendly. The food is very authentic and not spicy.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is my second visit to Masala Twist Tikka and Tapas bar and I wasn't disappointed.

I booked through the 5pm website for a deal which included a starter, 2 tapas dishes, either rice or naan bread and a cocktail for the bargain price of £13.95 each.

I went with my husband and we both had chicken pakora as a starter. We then ordered 4 different tapas dishes, saffron rice and a naan bread to share. The food was lovely, hot and good sized portions. The naan breads are absolutely huge and freshly cooked!

The staff were very friendly and attentive with being overly so.

Our bill for the evening for 2 starters, 4 tapas curry dishes, rice, naan bread, 2 cocktails and a pint of cobra was £32. Absolute bargain!

I would (and do) recommend Masala Twist Tikka and Tapas Bar to anyone and would definitely return when in Glasgow again.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Arrived in Glasgow late -about 8 pm on a Sunday and most of the pubs were no longer serving food. Thank goodness for this place with some of the best Indian food we've had. The server was very attentive and friendly